- To provide understanding of the philosophy and principle of radiation protection in nuclear medicine.
- Familiarization of equipment, protocols and methodology used in nuclear medicine procedures.
- Creating awareness on the radiation hazards, biological effects and risk of ionizing radiation in nuclear medicine.
- To generate the importance of the right working procedures in nuclear medicine.
- To improve performance in the clinical aspects of nuclear medicine.
- To enhance knowledge and skills in ways that can be immediately applied to the practice of nuclear medicine.